Leave a request
Take the survey and get a consultation from a foreign education specialist and free brochure "What should parent do if child refuse to study?"
How old is your child?
What goals do you want to achieve with Educate Online?
Its not a secret that education abroad is not free.
Online education at the best high schools in the US and Canada
Free webinar for parents
Register and receive three distance learning manuals
Accredited,
an international diploma
Full-time or Dual diploma programs (>200 courses)
Without
leaving home
Live sessions
{DATETIME1}th {DATETIME2} 2022, 8 PM IST
For teenagers: ages 13 - 19
Sign up for the webinar and get useful materials
We will contact you via email, phone or WhatsApp (from +79779495534 number) shortly.
By sending a request, you agree to the privacy policy
Sign up for the webinar and get useful materials
We will contact you via email, phone or WhatsApp (from +79779495534 number) shortly.
By sending a request, you agree to the privacy policy
Join a webinar to evaluate global learning opportunities for your child with Educate Online


Language Proficiency
Learn how Educate Online can help your child to master English perfectly...in just one year!
Financial Savings
We will share how to provide your child with the best international online education for the price of a local tutor.
Various Programs
We will share details about full-time and part-time online programs, over 200 subjects, teachers, and an admission process at best accredited high schools in the US, and Canada.
International Diploma
We will explain how your child can earn an internationally recognized diploma along with a local school diploma and increase the chances of admission to the top overseas universities.
Only accredited schools issue diplomas and certificates
The diploma is identical to the diplomas that full-time students receive upon graduation in the USA and Canada. Educate Online works with accredited schools through AdvancEd-Cognia, AP & College Board, and A-G, NCA CASI / SACS CASI / NWAC and is approved nationally + regionally by the College Board.

We will focus on full-time and dual diploma education that helps your child be admitted to the top overseas universities

Learn more about full-time and dual diploma online education and international diplomas at the webinar to give your child the opportunity to get admitted to the top universities in the world.
{DATETIME1}th {DATETIME2} 2022, 8 PM IST
Full-time Study - study the entire curriculum at the US school remotely instead of your local school. Achieve a full US High School Diploma at the end of the programme.

Dual Diploma - study 25% of the curriculum at a US school remotely and combine it with your local schooling. Secure US AND Indian High School Diplomas at the end of the programme.
{DATE3}th {DATE4} 2022, 8 PM IST
Webinar program:
Who we are and why the best schools in the world work with us
Teaching Staff
What our students achieve - real stories of children of different ages
What programs are available and how the choice is made
5 min
15 min
25 min
35 min
Live answers to questions
1 hour of important information
International diploma and international accreditations
How Educate Online helps its students with university admission
Attendees of the webinar will get a chance to sign up for the trial lessons
45 min
55 min
60 min
Webinar will be held by Alexander Zheltov
Studied abroad since he was 13 years old. He studied at three schools in England and two universities in the United States.
Founder of Educate Online
He has conducted more than 1,000 consultations on choosing the best camp or summer school abroad during his career.
Enrolled 600 people in American schools on his own; many entered the top universities: Oxford, Harvard, Cambridge, and others.
Also
Amit Saneja
20+ years of L&D and OD experience, Amit has been a startup specialist putting the people development framework in place for leading companies in various industries
This journey commenced from American Express where he led the Operations learning team for India & area countries. In the subsequent assignment he handled multi faceted roles with the learning team of ICICI Prudential Life Insurance Company limited
Register now and get a list of online schools, subjects, and admission guidelines
10 : 55 : 22 : 33
{DATETIME1}th {DATETIME2} 2022, 8 PM IST
He created the capability division for MTS as it set up operations in India. In his last assignment he joined Max Life Learning to help the Max group create a group wide learning organization
With an MBA in marketing he is a certified trainer from SMG Cambridge apart from an active practitioner of situational leadership as well as psychometric tools like MBTI. He is a "Fellow" from The American College and also an honorary member of their content team
And Amit Saneja
20+ years of L&D and OD experience, Amit has been a startup specialist putting the people development framework in place for leading companies in various industries
This journey commenced from American Express, where he led the Operations learning team for India & area countries. In the subsequent assignment, he handled multifaceted roles with the learning team of ICICI Prudential Life Insurance Company Limited.
He created the capability division for MTS as it set up operations in India. In his last assignment, he joined Max Life Learning to help the Max group create a group-wide learning organization.
CEO of Educate Online India
{DATE3}th {DATE4} 2022, 8 PM IST
Online programs we offer
High School
The way to the Future
More schools
13-19 y.o.
From $700
Full-time schooling at Canadian school under OSSD program*

4 semesters per year, 2,5 months each

2 subjects per semester

Live classes or recorded lessons for those who have time zones issues
Canada
USA
Dual Diploma: combine Indian and USA schools and get 2 diplomas at the end of the studying.* If you combine your local and American schools, you need to complete only 25% of the USA curriculum for getting an American High School Diploma. The rest of 75% will be recounted from your local school.

2 semesters per year, 18 weeks each

Average number of subjects: 2 subjects per semester

Format is up to you: live sessions in mini-groups, live individual classes, or platform + tutoring
From $700
14-19 y.o.
13-19 y.o.
From $700
Full-time schooling at Canadian school under OSSD program*

4 semesters per year, 2,5 months each

2 subjects per semester

Live classes or recorded lessons for those who have time zones issues
Canada
USA
Dual Diploma: combine Indian and USA schools and get 2 diplomas at the end of the studying.* If you combine your local and American schools, you need to complete only 25% of the USA curriculum for getting an American High School Diploma. The rest of 75% will be recounted from your local school.

2 semesters per year, 18 weeks each

Average number of subjects: 2 subjects per semester

Format is up to you: live sessions in mini-groups, live individual classes, or platform + tutoring
From $700
14-19 y.o.
13-19 y.o.
We are doing the full analysis of a student's personality, skills, interests, motivation, career drivers and career values (through tests and discussions).
** Tests will be sent as a homework

Standard package (4 sessions)
Career Planning
Higher Education
Consultation with our expert + help with the choice of a university and admission process
16-19 y.o.
13-19 y.o.
We are doing the full analysis of a student's personality, skills, interests, motivation, career drivers and career values (through tests and discussions).
** Tests will be sent as a homework

Standard package (4 sessions)
Career Planning
Higher Education
Consultation with our expert + help with the choice of a university and admission process
16-19 y.o.
*Standard Canadian High School program, approved by Canadian Ministry of Education
*Standard UK High School program, approved by UK Ministry of Education
*If you combine your local and American schools, you need to complete only 25% of the USA curriculum for getting an American High School Diploma. The rest of 75% will be recounted from your local school.

The USA has the most flexible system, and a student has an opportunity to choose subjects related to their career path. Learn more about the subjects: Economics, US History (Mandatory subjects), Psychology, Medicine Terminology, Business, VR and AR Technologies, Finance, And many others
The success stories of children who chose to study at Educate Online
Sign up for the webinar and get the useful materials
Jobs of the future…and how to get them
Using tech to get the best from online education
Gaining dual diplomas & full time diplomas online
10 : 55 : 22 : 33
We will contact you soon
Online manual
Online manual
Online manual